so I've been really busy this week, let's start at.......Friday! OK..
Fri: clean house, room, bathroom, and babysit.
Sat: entertain some family friends (go swimming with them!), wait for my cousins from St.George to come, entertain them until it's time to go to bed.(talked with them all nigh until 3:00Am in the morning!it was so fun)
Sun: go to church for sacrament to hear my brother farewell talk, entertain like...maybe...about....100 PEOPLE!, until 9:30PM, say my goodbyes to family because they all left at about 3:30Pm but some friend were still at my house until 9:30pm.
Mon: first Shakespeare performance it was all day! (really fun!) had some friends over for F.H.E.
Tue: second Shakespeare performance for the parents at 6:30pm, had the last supper with my brother (Yummy food!), help my brother pack late at night.
Wed: say goodbye...farewell to my brother leaving for the M.T.C., went to the feast at school (they had really yummy soup!!)
Thu: had the last Shakespeare performances for school and for parents!
WOW!!! my fingers hurt from typing so
GOODBYE & FAREWELL!!!!
1 comment:
I've been so busy too! (I loved that soup at the feast!)
Post a Comment