sorry i haven't wrote in a long long time I've been busy sorry!
well my sugar gliders have another baby but maybe only one this time so if you have a suggestion for a name (i don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet) then write a comment on this post! what i thought was a good name was "Baby Sugar" write if you like that name too.
well my sugar gliders have another baby but maybe only one this time so if you have a suggestion for a name (i don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet) then write a comment on this post! what i thought was a good name was "Baby Sugar" write if you like that name too.
bye bye
2 comments:
i like that name, but what are you going to name it when is's not a baby??? and how about..."sugar?" well i don't know really i have to know it's personality first!!!
I think TumbleBee is right...I like "Sugar" too.
Hey, when I was hometeaching yesterday, the family I was visiting had new born bunnies that had just gotten their fur - they were SO cute!!! They told me that I can't touch the baby unless I touch the Mom first, or else the Mom will eat the baby.
Kami, do you think this is why your Sugar Gliders ate their babies? Try to touch the Mom before you touch the babies and see it that keeps the babies alive or not!
Post a Comment