I was tagged by Hailey,
Here is my story from the past:
when I was 3 or4 years old my neighbors just moved in and there was a girl that was my age named Emily.me and my dad went to go talk to them one summer night out side, and i got to talk to Emily she asked me my name and i said Kami and she thought i said something else like lammy or mammy and i just had to keep saying Kami till she finally said Kami. after we learned each others names we decided to play with each other so we took our shoes off and ran all the way down the sidewalk till we came to a puddle of water then we got our feet all wet and made footprints all the way back to our mom and dad and we've been friends ever since.
I tag..........Tobin.
Here is my story from the past:
when I was 3 or4 years old my neighbors just moved in and there was a girl that was my age named Emily.me and my dad went to go talk to them one summer night out side, and i got to talk to Emily she asked me my name and i said Kami and she thought i said something else like lammy or mammy and i just had to keep saying Kami till she finally said Kami. after we learned each others names we decided to play with each other so we took our shoes off and ran all the way down the sidewalk till we came to a puddle of water then we got our feet all wet and made footprints all the way back to our mom and dad and we've been friends ever since.
I tag..........Tobin.
2 comments:
ha ha... now you need to tag someone!type it in your post like say i tag so and so!
I remember when I was little and Trent and I went on a father and sons outting with our Dad. We went to a lake in the mountains and we brought out tent trailer. When we went to bed that night, I heard bears sniffing and growling outside our tent trailer and I was SO scared! In the morning I told my Dad but he thought it was only dogs. I don't think it was dogs, I still think it was bears. So scary!
Okay...I tag TumbleBee!
Post a Comment